Fine art, music, food, and wine come together Labor Day weekend for one of the most prestigious art festivals in the country. The Sausalito Art Festival, America's Premiere Waterfront Art Festival, is held annually on Labor Day Weekend.
The 66th Annual Sausalito Art Festival will be held September 1-3, 2018.
Saturday, September 1, 2018 - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, September 2, 2018 - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday, September 3, 2018 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All tickets are valid for one single day of admission.
VIP Single Day Pass - $100
Early Bird General Admission - $25
Early Bird Senior Admission - $20
General Admission - $30
Seniors (62 & over) - $25
Children (12 and under) - FREE
Tickets are also sold on site at the Festival.
Please note, ticket prices and hours for 2018 are subject to change
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees, please observe the following rules.
· Pets are not allowed on the Festival grounds
· All bags are subject to search. The Sausalito Art Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the policies established for public safety
· No photos or video of artwork without artist permission
· Each ticket is valid for admittance to one day of the festival. Separate tickets must be purchased to attend multiple days.
· Smoking is not permitted inside of the festival grounds
· Bicycles cannot be ridden or walked within the festival site - please use the free bike valet parking located outside of Volunteer Check-In
· Skateboarding and rollerblading on the festival grounds is prohibited
· Alcoholic beverages are sold within the festival grounds. A valid Driver's License is required to purchase beverages. Beverages include champagne, wine, margaritas, as well as cocktails at the lounges. Regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain onsite. Art Festival security will request disposal of beverages prior to exiting the grounds.
For your safety and protection, the Festival provides onsite security. If you need any assistance, or want to report an incident or accident, please locate on of our red-shirted volunteer security or visit the security booth.
Please Note: All bags and packages are subject to search. The Sausalito Art Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the policies established for public safety. Backpacks and large purses or bags will not be permitted. We do not offer bag storage.
Bringing Artists And Community Together For More Than 60 Years
More than 270 award-winning artists from around the country and 30,000 patrons flock to the waterfront village of Sausalito, California, on Labor Day weekend each year for the annual Sausalito Art Festival. One of the oldest, most prestigious and most anticipated open-air art events in the country—the Sausalito Art Festival has set the standard for quality, variety, innovation and scope of artistry for more than 60 years. The event has also attracted a huge following for its celebrated entertainment lineup, special exhibitions and cornucopia of food, beer and wine — transforming the charming seaside village of Sausalito, California into a three-day “Camelot” of art and community. Participating artists are selected by a rigorous jury process and exhibit a range of work, including painting, sculpture, drawing, ceramics, glass, fiber and fashion, wood, photography, mixed media and more.
The Festival is considered by artists, art collectors, and art fair fans to be a must-see event, and Sausalito itself has long been regarded as one of the world’s great artist communities and a community legendary for its excellent restaurants, shopping and access to breathtaking natural beauty and outdoor activities. Together, the Festival and community attract enthusiastic attention, top artists and international visitors to its waterfront location.
The Festival is produced by the nonprofit Sausalito Art Festival Foundation, which supports year-round activities along with the annual festival. Proceeds from the Festival support the local arts community as student scholarships, grants to non-profit arts organizations and community programs. Each year, some 1,000 community volunteers help keep the Festival running smoothly.
Since before the famed California Gold Rush, Sausalito has been a magnet for artists and creative souls of all kinds due to its scenic beauty and strategic location. Weekend painters first arrived by sailboat from San Francisco in the early 1800's to capture scenes of tall ships and nature against the majestic backdrop of the Bay.
The Festival has steadily grown, year after year, gaining national recognition as the #1 Outdoor Fine Art Festival in America, and earning international standing for excellence in the arts. It is now considered one of the finest and most prestigious art festivals in the United States by both artists and collectors worldwide.